Real People, Real Food, & Real Results!
Doctor Supervised Weight Loss
The ChiroThin Program
Pennington, NJ Chiropractor, Dr. William Fogler Offers ChiroThin Weight Loss Help Patients Successfully Lose Weight and Keep it Off for Good
ChiroThin Weight Loss in Pennington, NJ: Losing weight and getting into a proper wellness routine can be very overwhelming at the start. At Fogler Chiropractic, Dr. William Fogler’s medically supervised weight loss program utilizes natural dietary supplements. Their formula contains nutritional ingredients known to aid in fatty acid metabolism, fatty acid transportation and blood sugar stabilization. They also increase metabolism and detoxification. When it is combined with healthy and specific amounts of anti-inflammatory foods with a low glycemic index, your body will be more efficient at converting stored fat into energy. Dr. Fogler’s weight loss program helps the body metabolize fat more efficiently and use it as energy. The program also includes dietary and behavioral moderation guidance in addition to providing a strategy to maintain the weight loss long term.
ChiroThin Provides Positive Results that Shed Pounds and Train Patients to Keep the Weight Off
ChiroThin is a one-of-a-kind program as it includes support, accountability, nutritional supplementation and dietary modification—all of which are personalized to each individual. Dr. Fogler helps you integrate these changes into your life to help you achieve a weight loss goal that is both long term and sustainable.
ChiroThin™ Safety Guidelines at our Pennington Center
- The ChiroThin™ Program is doctor supervised. Each participant has a follow-up visit with the supervising doctor on a weekly basis. During these doctor-patient encounters, patients will answer questions regarding their overall health, their adherence to the diet and any struggles or challenges they may be experiencing. Participants are then weighed, receive an 8-point body measurement, and their blood pressure is taken. This data is uses to calculate each patient’s BMI. Based on all of this information, patients are then given detailed information and instruction as it pertains to what they need to do for the upcoming week.
- All patients are prescreened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators and contraindication. If the screening reveals a complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a doctor will discuss the concern with the potential participant. Depending on the severity of the projected clinical implications of the complicating factor or poor prognostic indicator, a person may be prohibited from undergoing the program. If a potential participant’s past medical history contains any contraindications, the participant is prohibited from undergoing the program.
- The ChiroThin™ Program is based on a low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory (LGAI) diet.
- The ChiroThin Program includes the consumption of complex carbohydrates and is not a “protein-only” program. Complex carbohydrates prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, refeeding edema, and they may improve muscular endurance.
- While undergoing the six-week program, the participant consumes between twenty-four and thirty ounces of nutrient-dense, low glycemic index and anti-inflammatory foods per day.
- The nutritional support formula is specifically developed to aid in fatty acid metabolism, suppressing hunger and cravings, stabilizing blood sugar, and in the mild detoxification of the body.
- The program is six weeks in duration and falls well within the accepted standards for weight loss as established by scientific data. These parameters include: doctor supervision, time on a weight loss program, dietary modifications, behavioral modifications, nutritional supplementation, and, when indicated, exercise.
- The program provides a “re-feeding” component during which participants transition back to a “normal” diet composed of LGAI foods.
- Participants are provided with guidelines, strategies, and tools to help them increase their chances of long-term weight loss success. These tools are based on each patient’s BMR, activity level, appropriate exercise and continued healthy nutritional consumption.