Fogler Chiropractic · Dr. William Fogler · Free Consultations!
Pennington, NJ Chiropractor, Dr. William Fogler Works to Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More with Gentle Chiropractic Treatments
Chiropractor in Pennington, NJ: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Pennington Chiropractor, Dr. William Fogler does just that! Fogler Chiropractic provides patients of all ages with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. He values the health and well-being of his patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. Dr. Fogler takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. He utilizes (state-of-the-art equipment and) hands-on, manual treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions Managed at Fogler Chiropractic
Dr. William Fogler sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. He specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by our Pennington chiropractor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Extremity pain
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fatigue, snoring and other sleep problems
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic clinic is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at Fogler Chiropractic helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Fogler utilizes hands-on manual techniques at his Hopewell Township chiropractic clinic in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Chiropractic Care at Our Pennington, NJ Clinic is Beneficial to Anyone!
Our chiropractic center works with patients of all ages, ranging from infants to teens to middle aged adults and senior citizens. Whether you are in need of a tune-up or have chronic pain you have been suffering from for years, Dr. Fogler will create a plan unique to you.